These Terms and Conditions govern your use of Roc Pro website https://iroc,pro/ (the “Company Site”) and your relationship with of Roc Pro (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). Please carefully read them as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Company Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
The Company Site is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site. If you do not accept this Terms and Conditions you must not use this site. By using any of the services and/or website the user agree that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Roc Proreserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. It is the user’s responsibility to follow the changes. If the user does not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Company Site. If the user continues using the services offered by the site, you are deemed to have accepted these changes.
The content of the Company Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. The user may retrieve and display the content of the Company Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. The user may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Company Site without written permission from the Company.
1. The user may not use Roc Pro Site for any of the following purposes:
2. Disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or breaching any laws;
3. Transmit material that encourage a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
4. Interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Company Site;
5. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the company.
6. The user will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach.
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Company Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Company Site you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct the fault.
2. The access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
Roc Pro’s Liability
Roc Pro provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Company Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will correct the inaccuracies as soon as we can.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to customers, the Company Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any site outside the Company Site.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Company Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Company Site complies with relevant laws and codes. Roc Pro is not responsible to the client for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
These Terms and Conditions are governed and will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.
We make no promise that materials on the Company Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Company Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If the client chooses to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1. The client may not transfer any of their rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. The Company may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. If the client breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
4. The Company Site is owned and operated at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W`W 7LT. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com